Day 01 : Arrival in Delhi at Railway Station or Airport meet & greet with our executive & transfer to Shimla ( 375 k.m. and 9 hours journey)check in to hotel and evening free for Heritage Mall road Shimla.
Day 02 :After breakfast at hotel leave for sight-seeing of Shimla you will see places like Green Valley,Kufri,Indira tourist park, Himalayan Nature park at Chini banglow and Fagu valley.There are other places to see in Shimla palces like Chail, Naldehara,Nakanda and Tatapani but you cannot cover these places in this tour itinerary if you want cover these place you have to stay minimum 4 nights in shimla.
Day 03 : After breakfast leave for Manali it is 280 k.m. from shimla journey time to 9 hours see on the way places like Sunder Nagar lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple at Kullu and you can enjoy river rafting in Kullu and overnight stay in Manali.
Day 04 : Manali to Rohtang Pass (up to possible) depends on snow,generally Rohtang pass is closed from Nov.to March.Rohtang is famous for snow and some time you will get snow before Rohtang pass. and while coming back from Rohtang pass you can visit Solang Valley where you can enjoy Paragliding and Gondola Ride.
Day 05 :Half Day Manali local sightseeing of Manali,visit places like Hidimba Temple,Vashisht Temple,Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar and Manu Temple and after sight-seeing spend some time on Mall Road Manali.
Day 06 : After having breakfast depart for Dharamshala (240 k.m and 9 hr. Journey)see on the way beauty of nature by evening reach Dharmshala check-in to hotel and evening free for local Tibetan Market.
Day 07 : After break-fast check out from hotel and Half Day sight seeing (Dalai Lama's Palace, Buddhist Monasteries and Bhagsu Nag temple) and depart for Dalhousie(118 k.m.) overnight stay.(If you have 1 more day in Dharmshala your can visit Chamunda Devi Temple and Jwala jee temple)
Day 08 : Full day tour to Khajjiar called Mini Switzerland of India spent some time there and back to Hotel.
Day 09 : After Breakfast leave for Delhi (560 k.m.and 12 hours journey) drop at Railway Station or Airport..
VALIDITY: Season time : 15th April to 14 July, 15 Dec to 5th January.
Off season time :15th July to 16 December, 6th January 16th April
Package Includes :-
* Welcome Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic ).
* Hotel Accommodation for 8 Nights and 9 Days.
* Breakfast and Dinner.
* All tour by taxi Tata Indica non a/c ( a/c will be operational in Plain area only)from Delhi to Delhi
* Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay.
* Cost includes for 2 person.
* Flower decoration once during stay in Manali only
* Kesar/ badam milk once.
* Candle light dinner once during stay
* Honeymoon Cake
* All facilities will be given according to the package selected and services. provided by that particular Hotel for the Honeymoon Package
* All Above Mention Rates are Subject to Change Without any prirar Notice.